We are proud to announce our recent acceptance into the Zigbee Alliance. The Zigbee Alliance is a global eco-system of over 400 companies leading the global evolution towards energy-efficient wireless monitoring, sensing and control networks.
Being a member of the Alliance has two main benefits for both Vectorform and our clients. First, we gain access to unpublished standards and specifications not available to the public. Second, and most importantly, it allows us to go to market with ZigBee certified products. This means that any product we develop will be certified to work with other companies’ products that use the ZigBee communications protocol.
Zigbee’s mission is to leverage their global perspective by working together to develop standards that ultimately deliver greater freedom and flexibility for a smarter, more sustainable world. As a result of this focus, Zigbee:
- Provides green, low-power and open global wireless networking standards focused on monitoring, control and sensor applications.
- Allows products to run on harvested energy or batteries for years with its low-power wireless standards, making greener lifestyles possible.
- Uniquely connects dramatically different types of devices into a single network, giving the user unprecedented control.
- Offers a variety of intelligent features designed to ensure devices communicate in any environment, and around the world.
- Has a simple set up that can easily grow to meet your needs and deliver years of maintenance-free use.
To find out more info about the Zigbee Alliance Click on the link below…